12.16.2008

Arcade oldies, still goldies?

Arcade games of old, are they still worth it?

I'd be one to argue you they are never worth it. Recently I purchased a few arcade games, because I had never wanted to try them, as I figured my money was better spent at the local Blockbuster or Gamestop picking up a used game that I'd enjoy for much longer. I still think I was completely correct in my assumption. Sure games like Geometry Wars, Puzzle Quest, and PowerUp Forever are fun for a little while, but for those 800 MS points you spent on them, you could have three new maps for Gears 2 which your sure to get your use out of.

Parents, don't buy your children MS point cards unless you just want to give them the 360 equivilant of coal in a stocking. Just get them the AMEX Gift Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment